C5 will be holding a "Pharma Patent Lifecycles" conference June 26-27 in London. According to C5, "since 2001, thousands of life sciences patent professionals have made C5's Pharma Patent Lifecycles conferences their source of information for the most up-to-date legal developments surrounding patent lifecycle management."
The agenda includes numerous presentations that may be of interest to readers:
- "Critical Update on European Case Law and Legislative Developments"
- "The Impact of Regulatory Data Protection on Lifecycle Management"
- "Recent Trends and Developments in Supplementary Protection Certificates and Paediatric Extensions"
- "Successful Evergreening Strategies to Compete with Generics and Obtain PC's"
- "Effective Use of Second Medical Use (Swiss-Type) Claims to Extend Patent Lifecycles"
- "Brand Name and Generic Litigation as a Defence or Delay Tactic? UK and US Comparative"
- "How to Optimise Your Product's Lifecycle Through Successful Global Patent Lifecycle Management"
- "Industry Case Study and Break Out Session: Insight into Pfizer's European Lipitor Litigation"
In addition, a pre-conference master class is offered on June 25: "Patent Settlements Master Class: A Step-by-Step Guide to Meeting EU Anti-Competition Law Guidelines."
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.