ACI's "Biotech Patents" conference will be held at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Boston, September 15-16. According to ACI, this is the "ONE place biotech patent practitioners come to learn and discuss the most recent and vital changes facing the industry today."
The agenda includes several talks that look interesting:
- "Navigating the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences in Light of the KSR Decision"
- "They Are Coming: Preparing Your Practice for the Inevitable Insurgence of Follow-On Biologics and Predicting the Future of the Biotech Industry"
- "The International Perspective: Changing Patent Practices in the EU and India:
- "Practicing Biotechnology Arts: Claim Drafting Strategies"
- "Ex Parte Kubin: A Case Study"
- "Different But the Same: The Unique Nature of Prosecuting Antibody Therapeutics Applications Under the Standard Patent Prosecution Process"
There is also a post-conference master class, "Drafting Successful Patent Applications for Biotechnology-Related Inventions."
Orange Book Blog readers can save $200 off registration by using code SP1.
For more information or to register, visit the conference website.