BNA Legal & Business Edge is presenting a conference entitled "Pharmaceutical Patent Laws: A Prescription for Success in Challenging Times, November 12 in Arlington, VA.
According to BNA, this will be a "fast-paced conference on the latest developments and changes in pharmaceutical patent law."
Here's the agenda:
- Morning Keynote Address: Inequitable Conduct
- "Pay for Delay" and Other Continuing Controversies in Pharmaceutical Patent Settlements
- Non-Patent Marketing Exclusivity
- Import and Export Issues
- Luncheon Keynote Address: Two Legislative Currents Driving Biotech Patent Law Reform
- The Other Kind of Pharmaceutical IP: Regulatory Life Cycle Management Strategies--Opportunities and Challenges
- Pharma Post-Election: Predictions for the Future
- Trends in Declaratory Judgment Actions: Where are the Courts Headed?
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
BNA is offering a special discount to Orange Book Blog readers: 40% off the registration fees; and, if you register two people at the discounted rate, a third registration will be free. Enter code CONF40NE when registering, or email Nancy Erikson at NErickson@bna.com.