American Conference Institute's popular "FDA Boot Camp" conference is coming to Chicago next week, July 21-22, and to Boston on September 15-16. The conference is billed as "basic training for products liability and patent lawyers."
Presentations likely of most interest to Orange Book Blog readers include:
- The Basics: Understanding and Working with the FDA and the New Administration--Jurisdiction, Functions, Organizations, and Operations
- The Nature of the Approval Process
- Essential Requirements of the Clinical Trials Processes
- Patent & IP Overview: Hatch-Waxman, the Patenting Process, and More
- Drugs, Biological Products: Labeling
- Non-Patent Exclusivity
- Bioequivalence: What Patent Lawyers Need to Know
- Follow-On (Comparable or Biosimilar) Biologics
At the Chicago conference, I'll be speaking about Hatch-Waxman litigation. At the Boston conference, I'll be speaking about non-patent exclusivity.
Orange Book Blog readers can save $400 off registration fees by citing "THE MEDIA PARTNER DISCOUNT."