We are proud that McAndrews Shareholder Nabeela Rasheed will be one of the featured speakers at American Conference Institute's inaugural "Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law" conference in Boston, July 28-29. Dr. Rasheed will be speaking on "Thinking Like a Leader: Updates on the Substantive Legal Developments Affecting Life Sciences Companies in 2014 and Beyond."
The conference will also include these presentations:
- "Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling: Increasing the Prominence of Women in Leadership Positions in Life Sciences Law"
- "Being a Successful GC--How to Keep All the Balls in the Air Without Losing Your Mind"
- "Owning It: Recognizing the Distinct Communication Styles Between Women and Men and Cultivating the Traits That Stand Out in a Leader"
- "Spotlight on Women Power Players Shaping the Future of Life Sciences Law in the Government"
- "I Don't Know How She Does It: How Women Leaders in the Increasingly Demanding Life Sciences Legal Space Can Make the Most Out of Both Life and Career"
- "Interactive Open Floor Discussion on the Challenges and Opportunities Facing Women in Life Sciences Law"
In addition, ACI will be hosting two post-conference working groups on July 29: "I Wish Someone Had Told Me: Advice from Life Sciences General Counsel on Embracing Influence and Power and Running a Successful Legal Department" and "Combating Gender Sterotypes in the Life Sciences Legal Community: Open Forum and Working Group on Overcoming Implicit Bias."
Orange Book Blog readers can receive $200 off the registration fee with discount code OBB 200. For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.